Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud airport (Belgium) / ICAO EBCI/ IATA CRL
Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud airport (Belgium) is located close to Brussels, Diarbois at 1 mile↑, Fontery at 1 mile↑, Jumet at 1 mile↑, La Ferté at 2 mile↑, Spinoy at 2 mile↑, Viesville at 3 mile↑, Dampremy at 3 mile↑, Charleroi at 3 mile↑, Wangenies at 3 mile↑, La Docherie at 3 mile↑,
Elevation : 187 m = 614 ft
- runway 06/24 : 2550 m = 8366 ft
aerial view of Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud
METAR for Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud airport - EBCI
EBCI 281750Z 30005KT 260V330 9999 FEW004 BKN006 01/00 Q1001 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud Airport (Belgium)
METAR issued by EBCI on Sunday 28th of November 2021 at 17:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 hours and 29 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1001 mb = 29.56 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : few clouds at 400 ft = 120 m. broken at 600 ft = 180 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud airport - EBCI
EBCI 281710Z 2818/2924 29006KT 9000 SCT006 BKN012 PROB40 TEMPO 2818/2912 3000 SHRASN BKN005 BKN010TCU PROB30 TEMPO 2900/2907 1200 -SHSN BKN002
Decoded TAF for Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud Airport (Belgium)
TAF issued by EBCI on Sunday 28th of November 2021 at 17:10 UTC, issued 4 hours and 9 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 28th of November 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
2818/2924 29006KT 9000 SCT006 BKN012
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 290°
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 600 ft = 180 m broken at 1200 ft = 370 m
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Sunday 28th of November 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 29th of November 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
PROB40 TEMPO 2818/2912 3000 SHRASN BKN005 BKN010TCU
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
shower rain snow
broken at 500 ft = 150 m broken at 1000 ft = 300 m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Monday 29th of November 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Monday 29th of November 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 2900/2907 1200 -SHSN BKN002
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
light shower snow
broken at 200 ft = 60 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Diarbois
- for Buzet ULM airport at 7 mile↑
- for Baisy-Thy ULM airport at 8 mile↑
- for Namur-Suarlee airport at 14 mile↑
nearest airports to Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud
- for Buzet ULM airport (EBBZ) at 7 mile↑
- for Baisy-Thy ULM airport (EBBY) at 8 mile↑
- for Namur-Suarlee airport (EBNM) at 14 mile↑
- for Liernu ULM airport (EBLN) at 17 mile↑
- for Florennes AB airport (EBFS) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hydrobase de l'Eau d'Heure airport (EBEH) at 19 mile↑
- for Maubeuge-Elesmes airport (LFQJ) at 21 mile↑
- for Cerfontaine Airfield airport (EBCF) at 21 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)