Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Liege airport (Belgium) / ICAO EBLG/ IATA LGG
Liege airport (Belgium) is located close to Liège, Awans at 2 mile↑, Flémalle at 2 mile↑, Oneux at 2 mile↑, La Ville at 3 mile↑, Flemalle-Haute at 3 mile↑, Fexhe-le-Haut-Clocher at 3 mile↑, Le Many at 3 mile↑, Basse Awirs at 4 mile↑, Ans at 4 mile↑, Saint-Nicolas at 4 mile↑,
Elevation : 201 m = 659 ft
- runway 04R/22L : 3690 m = 12106 ft
- runway 04L/22R : 2340 m = 7677 ft
aerial view of Liege
METAR for Liege airport - EBLG
EBLG 231550Z 12005KT 080V150 9999 BKN020 04/00 Q1035 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Liege Airport (Belgium)
METAR issued by EBLG on Sunday 23rd of January 2022 at 15:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 hours and 33 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1035 mb = 30.56 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : broken at 2000 ft = 610 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Liege airport - EBLG
EBLG 231107Z 2312/2418 VRB03KT 7000 SCT010 BKN018 PROB30 TEMPO 2402/2409 3000 MIFG BR
Decoded TAF for Liege Airport (Belgium)
TAF issued by EBLG on Sunday 23rd of January 2022 at 11:07 UTC, issued 20 hours and 16 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 24th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
2312/2418 VRB03KT 7000 SCT010 BKN018
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
scattered clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m broken at 1800 ft = 550 m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Monday 24th of January 2022 à 02:00 heure TU to Monday 24th of January 2022 à 09:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 2402/2409 3000 MIFG BR
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Awans
- for Sint Truiden Mil airport at 15 mile↑
- for Avernas-le-Bauduin ULM airport at 17 mile↑
nearest airports to Liege
- for Sint Truiden Mil airport (EBST) at 15 mile↑
- for Héron airport (EBHE) at 16 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Avernas-le-Bauduin ULM airport (EBAV) at 17 mile↑
- for Theux Verviers airport (EBTX) at 19 mile↑
- for Zutendaal Mil airport (EBSL) at 22 mile↑
- for Spa La Sauveniere airport (EBSP) at 23 mile↑
- for Hasselt airport (EBZH) at 23 mile↑
- for Goetsenhoven Mil airport (EBTN) at 23 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)