Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ballenstedt airport (Germany) / OACI EDCB
Ballenstedt is located close to Ballenstedt, Badeborn at 1 mile, Ballenstedt at 2 mile, Radisleben at 2 mile, Rieder at 3 mile, Meisdorf at 4 mile, Gernrode at 4 mile, Quedlinburg at 4 mile, Hoym at 4 mile, Quarmbeck at 4 mile, Ermsleben at 5 mile,
METAR for Ballenstedt airport - EDCB
No METAR for Ballenstedt airport, but aviation weather is available at for Leipzig Halle airport (EDDP) at 78 km↑
TAF for Ballenstedt airport - EDCB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Leipzig Halle airport (EDDP) at 78 km↑
NOTAM for Ballenstedt Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Sunday 28th of March 2021 at 08:02 to Saturday 1st of May 2021 at 23:59
Q) EDMM/QFAAH/IV/NBO/A /000/999/5145N01114E005
A) EDCB B) 2103280802 C) 2104302359
E) AD HOURS OF OPS: DAILY 0700-1600.
OTHER TIMES PPR.
CREATED: 28 Mar 2021 08:03:00
NOTAM Runway / valid from Sunday 28th of March 2021 at 07:59 to Saturday 1st of May 2021 at 23:59
Q) EDMM/QMRLC/IV/NBO/A /000/999/5145N01114E005
A) EDCB B) 2103280759 C) 2104302359
E) GRASS RWY 09/27 CLSD.
CREATED: 28 Mar 2021 07:59:00
nearest airports to Ballenstedt
- for Cochstedt Schneidlingen airport (EDBC) at 11 mile↑
- for Aschersleben airport (EDCQ) at 12 mile↑
- for Oscherleben airport (EDOL) at 20 mile↑
- for Oberrissdorf airport (EDUO) at 21 mile↑
- for Nordhausen airport (EDAO) at 24 mile↑
- for Bad Rankenhausen airport (EDOF) at 26 mile↑
- for Allstedt airport (EDBT) at 27 mile↑
- for Klein Muhlingen airport (EDOM) at 27 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)