Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Parnu airport (Estonia) / ICAO EEPU/ IATA EPU
Parnu airport (Estonia) is located close to Pärnu, Eametsa at 1 mile↑, Sauga at 1 mile↑, Parnu at 2 mile↑, Pärnumaa at 3 mile↑, Pärnu linn at 3 mile↑, Audru at 4 mile↑, Sauga vald at 4 mile↑, Kõdu at 6 mile↑, Paikuse at 6 mile↑, Urge at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 14 m = 46 ft
- runway 03/21 : 799 m = 2621 ft
aerial view of Parnu
METAR for Parnu airport - EEPU
EEPU 240650Z 25006KT 9999 FEW040 04/01 Q1010
Decoded METAR for Parnu Airport (Estonia)
METAR issued by EEPU on Tuesday 24th of November 2020 at 06:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 308 days and 7392 hours and -443487 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 250°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
TAF for Parnu airport - EEPU
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Amari airport (EEEI) at 95 km↑
nearest airports to Parnu
- for Kinhu airport (EEKU) at 25 mile↑
- for Viljandi airport (EEVI) at 37 mile↑
- for Rapla airport (EERA) at 40 mile↑
- for lennuväli airport (EEKI) at 44 mile↑
- for Lyckholm airport (EELU) at 53 mile↑
- for Nurmsi airport (EENI) at 55 mile↑
- for Riidaja airport (EERD) at 57 mile↑
- for Vormsi Airfield airport (EEVO) at 59 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)