Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Caernarfon airport (United Kingdom) / OACI EGCK
Caernarfon is located close to Caernarfon, Llandwrog at 2 mile↑, Llanwnda at 2 mile↑, Caernarfon at 4 mile↑, Nantlle at 6 mile↑, Llanllyfni at 6 mile↑, Llanrug at 6 mile↑, Gaerwen at 9 mile↑, Llanberis at 9 mile↑, Llangristiolus at 9 mile↑, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll at 10 mile↑,
Elevation : 3 m = 10 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1077 m = 3534 ft
- runway 07/25 : 880 m = 2887 ft
aerial view of Caernarfon
METAR for Caernarfon airport - EGCK
EGCK 240920Z 26008KT 6000 OVC004 14/13 Q1023
Decoded METAR for Caernarfon Airport (United Kingdom)
METAR issued by EGCK on Thursday 24th of June 2021 at 09:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 4 hours and 13 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 13 °C = 55 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 260°.
Clouds : overcast at 400 ft = 120 m.
TAF for Caernarfon airport - EGCK
EGCK 240758Z 2409/2418 23006KT 8000 BKN001 BECMG 2409/2412 9999 SCT020
Decoded TAF for Caernarfon Airport (United Kingdom)
TAF issued by EGCK on Thursday 24th of June 2021 at 07:58 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 5 hours and 35 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 24th of June 2021 à 09:00 heure TU to Thursday 24th of June 2021 à 09:00 heure UTC
2409/2418 23006KT 8000 BKN001
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 230°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
broken at 100 ft = 30 m
becoming from Thursday 24th of June 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Thursday 24th of June 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2409/2412 9999 SCT020
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
NOTAM for Caernarfon Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Caernarfon
- for Mona airport (EGOQ) at 11 mile↑
- for Valley airport (EGOV) at 13 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Llanbedr airport (EGOD) at 44 mile↑
- for Hawarden airport (EGNR) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Welshpool airport (EGCW) at 59 mile↑
- for Woodvale airport (EGOW) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Liverpool airport (EGGP) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sleap airport (EGCV) at 68 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)