Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Shoreham airport in Brighton United Kingdom / ICAO EGKA IATA ESH
Shoreham airport is located near Brighton, Shoreham-by-Sea in 1 mi↑, Lancing in 1 mi↑, Broadwater in 3 mi↑, Worthing in 4 mi↑, Portslade in 4 mi↑, Steyning in 4 mi↑, Findon in 5 mi↑, Goring-by-Sea in 6 mi↑, Hove in 6 mi↑, Henfield in 7 mi↑, Washington in 7 mi↑, Ashurst in 7 mi↑,
Hotels near Shoreham airport in Brighton (United Kingdom)
aerial view of Shoreham airport
Rank of airports in United Kingdom
Elevation : 2 m = 7 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1036 m = 3399 ft
- runway 07/25 : 877 m = 2877 ft
- runway 13/31 : 400 m = 1312 ft
Aviation weather for Shoreham airport EGKA/ESH
METAR for Shoreham airport EGKA/ESH
EGKA 040950Z 06006KT 030V100 9000 BKN014 04/02 Q1016
Decoded METAR for Shoreham airport EGKA/ESH
METAR issued by EGKA on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 09:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 69 hours and -2827 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mi.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 60°.
Clouds : broken at 1400 ft = 430 m.
TAF for Shoreham airport EGKA/ESH
EGKA 040924Z 0409/0418 04005KT 9999 SCT020 PROB30 TEMPO 0409/0418 8000 BKN009
Decoded TAF for Shoreham airport EGKA/ESH
TAF issued by EGKA on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 09:24 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 22 hours and 19 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday, December 4, 2022 à 09:00 heure TU to Sunday, December 4, 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
0409/0418 04005KT 9999 SCT020
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 40°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mi.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Sunday, December 4, 2022 à 09:00 heure TU to Sunday, December 4, 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 0409/0418 8000 BKN009
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mi.
broken at 900 ft = 270 m
Around Shoreham airport in Brighton (United Kingdom)
nearest airports to Shoreham airport in Brighton (United Kingdom)
- for Bognor Regis airport (EGKC) in 16 mi↑
- for Deanland Lewes Airfield airport (EGKL) in 20 mi↑
- for Chichester airport (EGHR) in 20 mi↑
- for Dunsfold airport (EGTD) in 22 mi↑
- for London Gatwick airport (EGKK) in 22 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Redhill airport (EGKR) in 27 mi↑
- for Farnborough airport (EGLF) in 37 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Biggin Hill airport (EGKB) in 37 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Bembridge airport (EGHJ) in 37 mi↑
- for Fairoaks airport (EGTF) in 37 mi↑
- for Odiham airport (EGVO) in 39 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Lee on Solent airport (EGHF) in 40 mi↑
- for Lasham airport (EGHL) in 40 mi↑
- for Isle of Wight Sandown airport (EGHN) in 41 mi↑
- for Blackbushe airport (EGLK) in 41 mi↑
- for London Heathrow airport (EGLL) in 44 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Lashenden Headcorn airport (EGKH) in 46 mi↑
- for Southampton airport (EGHI) in 47 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Popham airport (EGHP) in 48 mi↑
- for London City airport (EGLC) in 49 mi↑METAR & TAF