Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM RAF Spadeadam airport (United Kingdom) / OACI EGOM
RAF Spadeadam is located close to Spadeadam, Greenhead at 6 mile, Haltwhistle at 7 mile, Bardon Mill at 10 mile, Brampton at 10 mile, Falstone at 10 mile, Grindon at 11 mile, Irthington at 12 mile, Birtley at 15 mile, Wall at 17 mile, Scotby at 17 mile,
325 m = 1066 ft
aerial view of RAF Spadeadam
Hotels in RAF Spadeadam
METAR for RAF Spadeadam airport - EGOM
EGOM 071150Z 03004KT 9999 FEW020CB SCT044 07/03 Q1013 RMK BLU
Decoded METAR for RAF Spadeadam Airport (United Kingdom)
METAR issued by EGOM on Friday 7th of May 2021 at 11:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 20 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 30°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. scattered clouds at 4400 ft = 1340 m.
Remarks : BLU
TAF for RAF Spadeadam airport - EGOM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Newcastle airport (EGNT) at 55 km↑
NOTAM for RAF Spadeadam Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to RAF Spadeadam
- for Carlisle airport (EGNC) at 13 mile↑
- for Newcastle airport (EGNT) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teesside airport (EGNV) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leeming airport (EGXE) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Barrow airport (EGNL) at 70 mile↑
- for Edinburgh airport (EGPH) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Topcliffe airport (EGXZ) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bagby Thirsk Prv airport (EGNG) at 77 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)