Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM RAF Spadeadam airport (United Kingdom) / OACI EGOM
RAF Spadeadam is located close to Spadeadam, Greenhead at 5 NM, Haltwhistle at 6 NM, Bardon Mill at 8 NM, Brampton at 9 NM, Falstone at 9 NM, Grindon at 9 NM, Irthington at 10 NM, Birtley at 13 NM, Wall at 15 NM, Scotby at 15 NM,
Altitude for RAF Spadeadam airport
325 m = 1066 ft
Around RAF Spadeadam airport
- for Carlisle airport (EGNC) at 11 NM↑
- for Newcastle airport (EGNT) METAR & TAF at 30 NM↑
- for Teesside airport (EGNV) METAR & TAF at 51 NM↑
- for Leeming airport (EGXE) METAR & TAF at 58 NM↑
- for Barrow airport (EGNL) at 61 NM↑
current weather for for RAF Spadeadam airport - EGOM
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Greenhead at 5 NM, Haltwhistle at 6 NM, Bardon Mill at 8 NM, Brampton at 9 NM, Falstone at 9 NM, Grindon at 9 NM, Irthington at 10 NM, Birtley at 13 NM, Wall at 15 NM, Scotby at 15 NM,
METAR for RAF Spadeadam airport - EGOM
EGOM 280650Z AUTO 08009KT 1300 SN FEW003/// OVC005/// 00/00 Q0998
Decoded METAR for RAF Spadeadam Airport (United Kingdom)
METAR issued by EGOM on Thursday 28th of January 2021 at 06:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is 1.3 km = 1 sm.
Temperature is 0°C = 32 °F and dew point is 0°C = 32 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 998 hPa = 29.47 inHg
Wind speed is 9 kt = 17 km/h, direction is 80°.
Clouds : few clouds at 300 ft = 90 m. overcast at 500 ft = 150 m.
TAF for RAF Spadeadam airport - EGOM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Newcastle airport (EGNT) at 55 km↑
NOTAM for RAF Spadeadam Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)