Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM RAF Spadeadam airport (United Kingdom) / ICAO EGOM
RAF Spadeadam airport (United Kingdom) is located close to Spadeadam, Greenhead at 6 mile↑, Haltwhistle at 7 mile↑, Bardon Mill at 10 mile↑, Brampton at 10 mile↑, Falstone at 10 mile↑, Grindon at 11 mile↑, Irthington at 12 mile↑, Birtley at 15 mile↑, Wall at 17 mile↑, Scotby at 17 mile↑,
Elevation : 325 m = 1066 ft
aerial view of RAF Spadeadam
METAR for RAF Spadeadam airport - EGOM
EGOM 161950Z 26006KT CAVOK 11/10 Q1014 BLU
Decoded METAR for RAF Spadeadam Airport (United Kingdom)
METAR issued by EGOM on Thursday 16th of September 2021 at 19:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 114 hours and -5702 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 260°.
TAF for RAF Spadeadam airport - EGOM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Newcastle airport (EGNT) at 55 km↑
NOTAM for RAF Spadeadam Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to RAF Spadeadam
- for Carlisle airport (EGNC) at 13 mile↑
- for Newcastle airport (EGNT) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teesside airport (EGNV) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leeming airport (EGXE) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Barrow airport (EGNL) at 70 mile↑
- for Edinburgh airport (EGPH) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Topcliffe airport (EGXZ) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bagby Thirsk Prv airport (EGNG) at 77 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)