Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Oxford airport (United Kingdom) / ICAO EGTK/ IATA OXF
Oxford airport (United Kingdom) is located close to Kidlington, Woodstock at 2 mile↑, Kidlington at 2 mile↑, Yarnton at 2 mile↑, Oxfordshire at 3 mile↑, Eynsham at 5 mile↑, Stonesfield at 5 mile↑, North Leigh at 5 mile↑, Oxford at 6 mile↑, Charlbury at 7 mile↑, Witney at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 82 m = 269 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1319 m = 4327 ft
- runway 03/21 : 880 m = 2887 ft
- runway 09/27 : 880 m = 2887 ft
- runway 11/29 : 760 m = 2493 ft
aerial view of Oxford
METAR for Oxford airport - EGTK
EGTK 240620Z 25005KT 6000 BKN004 12/12 Q1016
Decoded METAR for Oxford Airport (United Kingdom)
METAR issued by EGTK on Friday 24th of September 2021 at 06:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 49 hours and -2852 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 12 °C = 54 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 250°.
Clouds : broken at 400 ft = 120 m.
TAF for Oxford airport - EGTK
EGTK 240556Z 2406/2415 24008KT 6000 BKN005 PROB30 TEMPO 2406/2407 3000 BR BKN004 BECMG 2407/2410 9999 FEW014
Decoded TAF for Oxford Airport (United Kingdom)
TAF issued by EGTK on Friday 24th of September 2021 at 05:56 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 1 hours and 52 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 24th of September 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Friday 24th of September 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
2406/2415 24008KT 6000 BKN005
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 240°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
broken at 500 ft = 150 m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Friday 24th of September 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Friday 24th of September 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 2406/2407 3000 BR BKN004
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
broken at 400 ft = 120 m
becoming from Friday 24th of September 2021 à 10:00 heure TU to Friday 24th of September 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2407/2410 9999 FEW014
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
few clouds at 1400 ft = 430 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Woodstock
- for Bicester Airfield airport at 10 mile↑
- for RAF Abingdon airport at 10 mile↑
- for Brize Norton airport at 13 mile↑
nearest airports to Oxford
- for Bicester Airfield airport (EGDD) at 10 mile↑
- for RAF Abingdon airport (EGUD) at 10 mile↑
- for Brize Norton airport (EGVN) at 13 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chalgrove airport (EGLJ) at 15 mile↑
- for Aylesbury Thame airport (EGTA) at 17 mile↑
- for Turweston airport (EGBT) at 17 mile↑
- for Benson airport (EGUB) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fairford airport (EGVA) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)