Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hoeven Seppe airport (Netherlands) / ICAO EHSE
Hoeven Seppe airport (Netherlands) is located close to Hoeven, Rucphen at 2 mile↑, Gemeente Rucphen at 2 mile↑, Etten-Leur at 4 mile↑, Roosendaal at 4 mile↑, Gemeente Etten-Leur at 4 mile↑, Vaartkant at 5 mile↑, Kruisland at 6 mile↑, Gemeente Roosendaal at 6 mile↑, Gemeente Zundert at 7 mile↑, Zundert at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 9 m = 30 ft
- runway 07/25 : 830 m = 2723 ft
aerial view of Hoeven Seppe
METAR for Hoeven Seppe airport - EHSE
No METAR for Hoeven Seppe airport, but aviation weather is available at for Woensdrecht airport (EHWO) at 19 km↑
TAF for Hoeven Seppe airport - EHSE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Woensdrecht airport (EHWO) at 19 km↑
NOTAM for Hoeven Seppe Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Standard VFR departure / valid from Thursday 3rd of June 2021 at 10:25 to Friday 3rd of September 2021 at 10:00
Q) EHAA/QPECH/V /NBO/A /000/999/5133N00433E005
A) EHSE B) 2106031025 C) 2109031000 EST
E) DEP PROCEDURE RWY 24 CHANGED (NOISE ABATEMENT PROCEDURE):
AFTER TAKE-OFF MAINTAIN RUNWAY TRACK UNTIL RUNWAY END.
TURN LEFT TRACK 239DEG MAG UNTIL ABOVE HIGHWAY A58.
FOLLOW THE HIGHWAY AND CLIMB TO 730FT AMSL.
JOIN THE TRAFFIC CIRCUIT OR LEAVE VIA EXIT POINT RWY 24.
REF AIP EHSE AD 2.22 PARAGRAPH 1 ITEM 9.
CREATED: 03 Jun 2021 10:26:00
- Hotels in Rucphen
- for Woensdrecht airport at 12 mile↑
- for Vliegveld Numansdorp airport at 14 mile↑
- for Brasschaat - Army airport at 15 mile↑
nearest airports to Hoeven Seppe
- for Woensdrecht airport (EHWO) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vliegveld Numansdorp airport (EHND) at 14 mile↑
- for Brasschaat - Army airport (EBBT) at 15 mile↑
- for Gilze Rijen airport (EHGR) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hoevenen airport (EBHN) at 19 mile↑
- for Weelde Mil airport (EBWE) at 21 mile↑
- for Zoersel Mil airport (EBZR) at 22 mile↑
- for Antwerpen Deurne airport (EBAW) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)