Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Aarhus Tirstrup airport (Denmark) / ICAO EKAH/ IATA AAR
Aarhus Tirstrup airport (Denmark) is located close to Aarhus, Stabrand at 1 mile↑, Syddjurs Kommune at 4 mile↑, Kolind at 4 mile↑, Ronde at 6 mile↑, Trustrup at 7 mile↑, Ryomgard at 7 mile↑, Ebeltoft at 8 mile↑, Svenstrup at 8 mile↑, Mørke at 9 mile↑, Norddjurs Kommune at 11 mile↑,
Elevation : 25 m = 82 ft
- runway 10L/28R : 2777 m = 9111 ft
- runway 10R/28L : 2702 m = 8865 ft
aerial view of Aarhus Tirstrup
METAR for Aarhus Tirstrup airport - EKAH
EKAH 012120Z AUTO 19004KT 150V250 3100 RA BR SCT008/// BKN070/// 09/09 Q1013
Decoded METAR for Aarhus Tirstrup Airport (Denmark)
METAR issued by EKAH on Saturday 1st of January 2022 at 21:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 413 hours and -24474 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 190°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 800 ft = 240 m. broken at 7000 ft = 2130 m.
TAF for Aarhus Tirstrup airport - EKAH
EKAH 011712Z 0118/0218 20006KT 3000 BR BKN004 TEMPO 0118/0122 0300 FG BKN001 0122/0205 2000 RADZ BKN012 0205/0218
Decoded TAF for Aarhus Tirstrup Airport (Denmark)
TAF issued by EKAH on Saturday 1st of January 2022 at 17:12 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 17 days and 9 hours and 14 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 1st of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Sunday 2nd of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
0118/0218 20006KT 3000 BR BKN004
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
broken at 400 ft = 120 m
temporarily from Saturday 1st of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Saturday 1st of January 2022 à 22:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0118/0122 0300 FG BKN001 0122/0205 2000 RADZ BKN012 0205/0218
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mile, there\'s fog.
broken at 100 ft = 30 m broken at 1200 ft = 370 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Stabrand
- for Grenaa airport at 15 mile↑
- for Aarhus Seaplane Terminal airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Aarhus Tirstrup
- for Grenaa airport (EKGR) at 15 mile↑
- for Aarhus Seaplane Terminal airport (EKAC) at 18 mile↑
- for Randers airport (EKRD) at 26 mile↑
- for SamsÃ¸ airport (EKSS) at 28 mile↑
- for Endelave airport (EKEL) at 40 mile↑
- for Rarup airport (EKRA) at 45 mile↑
- for Anholt airport (EKAT) at 45 mile↑
- for Viborg airport (EKVB) at 47 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)