Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Batsfjord airport (Norway) / OACI ENBS/ IATA BJF
Batsfjord is located close to Båtsfjord, Straumen at 1 mile↑, Båtsfjord at 2 mile↑, Berlevåg at 23 mile↑, Svartnes at 35 mile↑, Vadso at 36 mile↑, Vardo at 36 mile↑, Kiby at 38 mile↑, Varangerbotn at 40 mile↑, Tana bru at 44 mile↑, Mehamn at 52 mile↑,
149 m = 489 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1000 m = 3281 ft
aerial view of Batsfjord
METAR for Batsfjord airport - ENBS
ENBS 030350Z VRB01KT 9999 VCSH FEW040 M06/M08 Q1016
Decoded METAR for Batsfjord Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENBS on Monday 3rd of May 2021 at 03:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 4 hours and 27 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is -6 °C = 21 °F and dew point is -8 °C = 18 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
TAF for Batsfjord airport - ENBS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Berlevag airport (ENBV) at 39 km↑
NOTAM for Batsfjord Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Batsfjord
- for Berlevag airport (ENBV) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vardoe airport (ENSS) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vadso airport (ENVD) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mehamn airport (ENMH) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kirkenes Hoybuktmoen airport (ENKR) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Honningsvag Valan airport (ENHV) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Banak airport (ENNA) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hammaerfest airport (ENHF) at 138 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)