Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Batsfjord airport (Norway) / ICAO ENBS/ IATA BJF
Batsfjord airport (Norway) is located close to Båtsfjord, Straumen at 1 mile↑, Båtsfjord at 2 mile↑, Berlevåg at 23 mile↑, Svartnes at 35 mile↑, Vadso at 36 mile↑, Vardo at 36 mile↑, Kiby at 38 mile↑, Varangerbotn at 40 mile↑, Tana bru at 44 mile↑, Mehamn at 52 mile↑,
Elevation : 149 m = 489 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1000 m = 3281 ft
aerial view of Batsfjord
METAR for Batsfjord airport - ENBS
ENBS 150650Z 27003KT 9999 FEW013 SCT027 BKN046 04/02 Q1021
Decoded METAR for Batsfjord Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENBS on Wednesday 15th of September 2021 at 06:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 152 hours and -8613 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1300 ft = 400 m. scattered clouds at 2700 ft = 820 m. broken at 4600 ft = 1400 m.
TAF for Batsfjord airport - ENBS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Berlevag airport (ENBV) at 39 km↑
NOTAM for Batsfjord Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome flight information service / valid from Sunday 5th of September 2021 at 21:05 to Sunday 19th of September 2021 at 21:05
Q) ENOR/QSFAH/IV/B /A /000/999/7036N02942E005
A) ENBS B) 2109052105 C) 2109192105
E) AFIS HR OF SER: MON-FRI 0500-0700 0945-1130 1415-1615 1900-2100,
SAT CLSD, SUN 1415-1615 1900-2100. HOSP/SAR ON REQ VIA POLARIS +47
CREATED: 05 Sep 2021 14:27:00
Published on Sunday 5th of September 2021 at 14:27
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Thursday 7th of October 2021 at 00:00 to Thursday 21st of October 2021 at 23:59
Q) ENOR/QFATT/IV/BO /A /000/999/7036N02942E005
A) ENBS B) 2110070000 C) 2110202359
E) TRIGGER NOTAM - AIP AIRAC AMDT 10/2021 WEF 07 OCT 2021. AD 2.8
HELI STAND RENAMED.
CREATED: 27 Aug 2021 10:59:00
Published on Friday 27th of August 2021 at 10:59
NOTAM Fuel availability / valid from Friday 4th of June 2021 at 11:00 to Saturday 4th of June 2022 at 11:00
Q) ENOR/QFUAU/IV/NBO/A /000/999/7036N02942E005
A) ENBS B) 2106041100 C) 2206041100
E) FUEL JET A1 NOT AVBL
CREATED: 04 Jun 2021 11:02:00
Published on Friday 4th of June 2021 at 11:02
nearest airports to Batsfjord
- for Berlevag airport (ENBV) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vardoe airport (ENSS) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vadso airport (ENVD) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mehamn airport (ENMH) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kirkenes Hoybuktmoen airport (ENKR) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Honningsvag Valan airport (ENHV) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Banak airport (ENNA) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hammaerfest airport (ENHF) at 138 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)