Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Batsfjord airport (Norway) / OACI ENBS/ IATA BJF
Batsfjord is located close to Båtsfjord, Straumen at 1 NM, Båtsfjord at 2 NM, Berlevåg at 20 NM, Svartnes at 31 NM, Vadso at 32 NM, Vardo at 32 NM, Kiby at 33 NM, Varangerbotn at 34 NM, Tana bru at 39 NM, Mehamn at 45 NM,
Altitude for Batsfjord airport
149 m = 489 ft
Runways for Batsfjord airport
- runway 03/21 : 1000 m = 3281 ft
Around Batsfjord airport
- for Berlevag airport (ENBV) METAR & TAF at 21 NM↑
- for Vardoe airport (ENSS) METAR & TAF at 31 NM↑
- for Vadso airport (ENVD) METAR & TAF at 32 NM↑
- for Mehamn airport (ENMH) METAR & TAF at 45 NM↑
- for Kirkenes Hoybuktmoen airport (ENKR) METAR & TAF at 53 NM↑
current weather for for Batsfjord airport - ENBS
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Straumen at 1 NM, Båtsfjord at 2 NM, Berlevåg at 20 NM, Svartnes at 31 NM, Vadso at 32 NM, Vardo at 32 NM, Kiby at 33 NM, Varangerbotn at 34 NM, Tana bru at 39 NM, Mehamn at 45 NM,
METAR for Batsfjord airport - ENBS
ENBS 051350Z 24028KT 9999 BKN016 M01/M03 Q1002
Decoded METAR for Batsfjord Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENBS on Saturday 5th of December 2020 at 13:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 52 days and 21 hours and 24 minutes ago.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is -1°C = 30 °F and dew point is -3°C = 27 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1002 hPa = 29.59 inHg
Wind speed is 28 kt = 52 km/h, direction is 240°.
Clouds : broken at 1600 ft = 490 m.
TAF for Batsfjord airport - ENBS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Berlevag airport (ENBV) at 39 km↑
NOTAM for Batsfjord Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Fuel availability (from Monday 12th of October 2020 at 12:00 to Saturday 12th of December 2020 at 12:00)
E2982/20 NOTAMNnQ) ENOR/QFUAU/IV/NBO/A /000/999/7036N02942E005nA) ENBS B) 2010121200 C) 2012121200nE) FUEL JET A1 NOT AVBL, REF AD 2.4nCREATED: 12 Oct 2020 11:56:00 nSOURCE: EUECYIYN
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)