Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Gullknapp Flpl airport (Norway) / ICAO ENGK
Gullknapp Flpl airport (Norway) is located close to Blakstad at 2 mile↑, Arendal at 5 mile↑, Strømsbu at 5 mile↑, Fevik at 10 mile↑, Tvedestrand at 11 mile↑, Grimstad at 13 mile↑, Myra at 17 mile↑, Amli at 19 mile↑, Birkeland at 21 mile↑, Lillesand at 22 mile↑,
Elevation : 119 m = 390 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1120 m = 3675 ft
aerial view of Gullknapp Flpl
METAR for Gullknapp Flpl airport - ENGK
ENGK 241420Z 21004KT 170V260 4500 BR BKN003 06/06 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Gullknapp Flpl Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENGK on Wednesday 24th of February 2021 at 14:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 242 days and 5828 hours and -348420 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : broken at 300 ft = 90 m.
TAF for Gullknapp Flpl airport - ENGK
ENGK 070800Z 0709/0715 03012KT 9999 BKN025
Decoded TAF for Gullknapp Flpl Airport (Norway)
TAF issued by ENGK on Thursday 7th of January 2021 at 08:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 291 days and 3 hours and 20 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 7th of January 2021 à 09:00 heure TU to Thursday 7th of January 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
0709/0715 03012KT 9999 BKN025
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 30°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
broken at 2500 ft = 760 m
nearest airports to Gullknapp Flpl
- for Kristiansand Kjevik airport (ENCN) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fyresdal airport (ENFY) at 52 mile↑
- for Valle Airfield Ã…raksÃ¸yne airport (ENVE) at 54 mile↑
- for Skien Geiteryggen airport (ENSN) at 56 mile↑
- for Lunde Nome Airfield airport (ENLU) at 56 mile↑
- for Torp airport (ENTO) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Notodden airport (ENNO) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jarlsberg airport (ENJB) at 80 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)