Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Mosjoen Kjaerstad airport (Norway) / OACI ENMS/ IATA MJF
Mosjoen Kjaerstad is located close to Aufles at 1 miles, Mosjoen at 4 miles, Vefsn at 4 miles, Trofors at 18 miles, Leland at 21 miles, Vevelstad at 23 miles, Sandnessjoen at 23 miles, Søvik at 24 miles, Alstahaug at 24 miles, Hattfjelldal at 25 miles,
METAR for Mosjoen Kjaerstad airport - ENMS
ENMS 091250Z VRB01KT 9999 SCT047 M02/M06 Q1013 RMK WIND 412FT VRB01KT
Decoded METAR for Mosjoen Kjaerstad Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENMS on Wednesday 9th of December 2020 at 12:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 89 days and 11 hours and 35 minutes ago.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is -2 °C = 28 °F and dew point is -6 °C = 21 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 4700 ft = 1430 m.
Remarks : WIND 412FT VRB01KT
TAF for Mosjoen Kjaerstad airport - ENMS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bronnoysund Bronnoy airport (ENBN) at 58 km↑
NOTAM for Mosjoen Kjaerstad Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Mosjoen Kjaerstad
- for Sandnessjoen Stokka airport (ENST) at 24 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Hattfjelldal airport (ENHT) at 26 miles↑
- for Bronnoysund Bronnoy airport (ENBN) at 36 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Mo I Rana Rossvoll airport (ENRA) at 50 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Hemavan airport (ESUT) at 53 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Namsos airport (ENNM) at 102 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Bodo airport (ENBO) at 107 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Snåsa Airfield Grønøra airport (ENGS) at 115 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)