Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Plock airport (Poland) / OACI EPPL
Plock is located close to Plock at 1 mile, Powiat płocki at 3 mile, Maszewo Duze at 4 mile, Biala at 4 mile, Stara Biała at 5 mile, Slupno at 6 mile, Radzanowo at 7 mile, Lack at 8 mile, Bielsk at 8 mile, Nowy Duninow at 10 mile,
METAR for Plock airport - EPPL
No METAR for Plock airport, but aviation weather is available at for Modlin airport (EPMO) at 64 km↑
TAF for Plock airport - EPPL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Modlin airport (EPMO) at 64 km↑
NOTAM for Plock Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway / valid from Monday 1st of March 2021 at 07:58 to Thursday 25th of March 2021 at 23:59
G0268/21 NOTAMR G1150/20
Q) EPWW/QMRLL/IV/NBO/A /000/999/5234N01943E005
A) EPPL B) 2103010758 C) 2103242359
E) RWY 12/30 NARROWED TO 40M.
NOTHERN EDGE OF RWY 12/30 DISPLACED 95M TO THE SOUTH.
SOUTHERN EDGE RWY 12/30 DISPLACED 25M TO THE NORTH.
CREATED: 01 Mar 2021 07:59:00
NOTAM Runway / valid from Thursday 25th of March 2021 at 00:00 to Friday 9th of April 2021 at 23:59
Q) EPWW/QMRTT/IV/BO /A /000/999/5234N01943E005
A) EPPL B) 2103250000 C) 2104082359
E) TRIGGER NOTAM - VFR SUP 07/21 WEF 25 MAR 2021 TILL 30 OCT 2021
- NARROWING OF RWY 12/30 AT PLOCK AERODROME (EPPL).
CREATED: 11 Feb 2021 19:28:00
nearest airports to Plock
- for Sochaczew-Rybno airport (EPRS) at 28 mile↑
- for Wloclawek Kruszyn airport (EPWK) at 30 mile↑
- for Milewo airport (EPMX) at 31 mile↑
- for Sochaczew airport (EPSO) at 35 mile↑
- for Modlin airport (EPMO) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leczyca airport (EPLY) at 46 mile↑
- for Warsaw Babice airport (EPBC) at 54 mile↑
- for Torun airport (EPTO) at 59 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)