Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sveg airport (Sweden) / ICAO ESND/ IATA EVG
Sveg airport (Sweden) is located close to Sveg at 2 mile↑, Kingdom of Sweden at 19 mile↑, Ljusdals Kommun at 43 mile↑, Farila at 49 mile↑, Ange at 52 mile↑, Hoverberg at 53 mile, Älvdalens Kommun at 54 mile↑, Ljusdal at 56 mile↑, AElvdalen at 58 mile↑, Braecke at 58 mile↑,
Elevation : 359 m = 1178 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1700 m = 5577 ft
aerial view of Sveg
METAR for Sveg airport - ESND
ESND 032220Z AUTO 31001KT 9999 NCD 05/// Q1012
Decoded METAR for Sveg Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESND on Wednesday 4th of August 2021 at 22:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 5 hours and 22 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is 310°.
TAF for Sveg airport - ESND
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ã…re Ã–stersund airport (ESNZ) at 128 km↑
VAC for Sveg Airport - ESND
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Sveg Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Sveg
- for Hede Hedlanda airport (ESNC) at 33 mile↑
- for Ljusdal airport (ESUL) at 54 mile↑
- for Idre airport (ESUE) at 58 mile↑
- for Tälje airport (ESUJ) at 58 mile↑
- for Orsa airport (ESNR) at 60 mile↑
- for Edsby airport (ESUY) at 65 mile↑
- for Graftavallen airport (ESUO) at 70 mile↑
- for Arbrå airport (ESUB) at 74 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)