Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hagfors airport (Sweden) / OACI ESOH/ IATA HFS
Hagfors is located close to Hagfors at 3 mile↑, Ekshaerad at 11 mile↑, Torsby at 21 mile↑, Torsby Kommun at 37 mile↑, Vansbro at 40 mile↑, Abborrberget at 43 mile↑, Jarna at 45 mile↑, Malung at 46 mile↑, Grangesberg at 49 mile↑, Kongsvinger at 56 mile↑,
144 m = 472 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1509 m = 4951 ft
aerial view of Hagfors
METAR for Hagfors airport - ESOH
ESOH 100550Z AUTO 00000KT 1000 R18/P2000D BR OVC002/// 10/09 Q1004
Decoded METAR for Hagfors Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESOH on Monday 10th of May 2021 at 05:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 12 hours and 35 minutes ago.
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1004 mb = 29.65 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : overcast at 200 ft = 60 m.
TAF for Hagfors airport - ESOH
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Borlange airport (ESSD) at 116 km↑
VAC for Hagfors Airport - ESOH
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Hagfors Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Hagfors
- for Ekshärad airport (ESKH) at 9 mile↑
- for Torsby Fryklanda airport (ESST) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Skinnlanda airport (ESVM) at 44 mile↑
- for Dala Järna airport (ESKD) at 46 mile↑
- for Ludvika airport (ESSG) at 53 mile↑
- for Gagnef airport (ESVG) at 63 mile↑
- for Siljansnas airport (ESVS) at 68 mile↑
- for Borlange airport (ESSD) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)