Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Fritzlar airport (Germany) / ICAO ETHF/ IATA FRZ
Fritzlar airport (Germany) is located close to Fritzlar, Zennern at 1 mile↑, Fritzlar at 1 mile↑, Wabern at 3 mile↑, Niedermöllrich at 4 mile↑, Borken at 4 mile↑, Gleichen at 5 mile↑, Wega at 5 mile↑, Hebel at 5 mile↑, Felsberg at 6 mile↑, Trockenerfurth at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 410 m = 1345 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1040 m = 3412 ft
aerial view of Fritzlar
METAR for Fritzlar airport - ETHF
ETHF 040420Z 18005KT 8000 -DZ BKN006 02/00 Q1000 YLO
Decoded METAR for Fritzlar Airport (Germany)
METAR issued by ETHF on Saturday 4th of December 2021 at 04:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 129 hours and -7150 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1000 mb = 29.53 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 180°.
Clouds : broken at 600 ft = 180 m.
light intensity drizzle
TAF for Fritzlar airport - ETHF
ETHF 021410Z 0215/0224 31005KT 9999 NSW SCT020 BKN030 TEMPO 0215/0218 33010G20KT 5000 SHRASN FEW010 BKN015CB
Decoded TAF for Fritzlar Airport (Germany)
TAF issued by ETHF on Thursday 2nd of December 2021 at 14:10 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 7 days and 0 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 2nd of December 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Friday 3rd of December 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
0215/0224 31005KT 9999 NSW SCT020 BKN030
no significant weather
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 310°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m broken at 3000 ft = 910 m
temporarily from Thursday 2nd of December 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Thursday 2nd of December 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0215/0218 33010G20KT 5000 SHRASN FEW010 BKN015CB
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h with gusts at 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 330°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
shower rain snow
few clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m broken at 1500 ft = 460 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Zennern
- for Mosenberg airport at 7 mile↑
- for Wolfhagen Graner Berg airport at 14 mile↑
nearest airports to Fritzlar
- for Mosenberg airport (EDEM) at 7 mile↑
- for Wolfhagen Graner Berg airport (EDGW) at 14 mile↑
- for Korbach airport (EDGK) at 20 mile↑
- for Kassel Calden airport (EDVK) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bad Hersfeld Airfield airport (EDEN) at 26 mile↑
- for Marburg Schoenstadt airport (EDFN) at 26 mile↑
- for Allendorf Eder airport (EDFQ) at 27 mile↑
- for Lauterbach airport (EDFT) at 30 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)