Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Meppen Air Base airport (Germany) / ICAO ETWM
Meppen Air Base airport (Germany) is located close to Meppen at 3 mile↑, Nödecke-Höften at 3 mile↑, Landkreis Emsland at 3 mile↑, Versen at 4 mile↑, Bersede at 6 mile↑, Haren at 6 mile↑, Klein Berssen at 6 mile↑, Klein Berßen at 6 mile↑, Rockholt at 6 mile↑, Osterbrock at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 17 m = 56 ft
aerial view of Meppen Air Base
METAR for Meppen Air Base airport - ETWM
ETWM 190920Z AUTO 08005KT //// // ////// 16/11 Q1017 ///
Decoded METAR for Meppen Air Base Airport (Germany)
METAR issued by ETWM on Sunday 19th of September 2021 at 09:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 96 hours and -5745 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 72% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 80°.
Inability to measure cloud height
TAF for Meppen Air Base airport - ETWM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Groningen Eelde airport (EHGG) at 67 km↑
nearest airports to Meppen Air Base
- for Nordhorn Lingen airport (EDWN) at 19 mile↑
- for Stadskannal airport (EHST) at 23 mile↑
- for Rheine Bentlage Mil airport (ETHE) at 30 mile↑
- for Rheine Eschendorf airport (EDXE) at 32 mile↑
- for Varrelbusch airport (EDWU) at 32 mile↑
- for Hoogeveen airport (EHHO) at 34 mile↑
- for Achmer airport (EDXA) at 34 mile↑
- for Oostwold Airfield airport (EHOW) at 36 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)