Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Franceville Mvengue airport (Gabon) / ICAO FOON/ IATA MVB
Franceville Mvengue airport (Gabon) is located close to Franceville, Bongo at 1 mile↑, Ngobounda at 10 mile↑, Franceville at 10 mile↑, Comilog at 16 mile↑, Moanda at 17 mile↑, Mounana at 26 mile↑, Lekoni at 57 mile↑, Okondja at 71 mile↑, Limbenga at 75 mile↑, Koulamoutou at 76 mile↑,
Elevation : 442 m = 1450 ft
- runway 15/33 : 3080 m = 10105 ft
aerial view of Franceville Mvengue
METAR for Franceville Mvengue airport - FOON
FOON 260700Z /////KT 5000 -TSRA SCT005 FEW016CB 21/21 Q1014
Decoded METAR for Franceville Mvengue Airport (Gabon)
METAR issued by FOON on Sunday 26th of December 2021 at 07:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 29 days and 703 hours and -41737 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is kt = kt, direction is °.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 500 ft = 150 m. few clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m.
light thunderstorm rain
TAF for Franceville Mvengue airport - FOON
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Franceville Mvengue
- for Moanda airport (FOOD) at 15 mile↑
- for Mayoko Legala airport (FCMY) at 57 mile↑
- for Okondja airport (FOGQ) at 70 mile↑
- for Lastourville airport (FOOR) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Koulamoutou Mabimbi airport (FOGK) at 76 mile↑
- for Vouka Mandoro airport (FCMO) at 79 mile↑
- for Zanaga airport (FCBZ) at 87 mile↑
- for Vouka Sidetra airport (FCMD) at 92 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)