Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Las Palmas Gran Canaria airport (Spain) / ICAO GCLP/ IATA LPA
Las Palmas Gran Canaria airport (Spain) is located close to Gran Canaria Island, Gando at 1 mile↑, Ingenio at 3 mile↑, Telde at 4 mile↑, Melenara at 4 mile↑, Agüimes at 4 mile↑, Cruce de Arinaga at 5 mile↑, Jinámar at 7 mile↑, Sardina at 8 mile↑, Valsequillo de Gran Canaria at 8 mile↑, Aldea Blanca at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 24 m = 79 ft
- runway 03L/21R : 3100 m = 10171 ft
- runway 03R/21L : 3100 m = 10171 ft
aerial view of Las Palmas Gran Canaria
METAR for Las Palmas Gran Canaria airport - GCLP
GCLP 161030Z 04013KT 9000 NSC 25/19 Q1017 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Las Palmas Gran Canaria Airport (Spain)
METAR issued by GCLP on Saturday 16th of October 2021 at 10:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 hours and 9 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 69% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 24 km/h = 13 kt, direction is 40°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Las Palmas Gran Canaria airport - GCLP
GCLP 160800Z 1609/1709 04012KT 9999 FEW025 TX27/1614Z TN21/1706Z
Decoded TAF for Las Palmas Gran Canaria Airport (Spain)
TAF issued by GCLP on Saturday 16th of October 2021 at 08:00 UTC, issued 16 hours and 39 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 16th of October 2021 à 09:00 heure TU to Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 09:00 heure UTC
1609/1709 04012KT 9999 FEW025 TX27/1614Z TN21/1706Z
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 40°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m
nearest airports to Las Palmas Gran Canaria
- for El Berriel Gran Canaria airport (GCLB) at 13 mile↑
- for Tenerife Norte airport (GCXO) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tenerife Sur Reina Sofia airport (GCTS) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fuerteventura airport (GCFV) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Gomera airport (GCGM) at 112 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Arrecife Lanzarote airport (GCRR) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Laayoune airport (GMML) at 143 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Palma airport (GCLA) at 152 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)