Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Bouarfa airport (Bouarfa Morocco) / ICAO GMFB IATA UAR
Bouarfa airport (Morocco) is located close to Bouarfa, Bouarfa at 2 mile↑, Figuig at 52 mile↑, Bechar at 64 mile↑, El Barga at 64 mile↑, Ain Sefra at 83 mile↑, Naama at 110 mile↑, Debdou at 118 mile↑, Mecheria at 122 mile↑, Jerada at 124 mile↑, Tiouli at 128 mile↑, Guenfouda at 136 mile↑, Taourirt at 141 mile↑,
Elevation : 1106 m = 3629 ft
aerial view of Bouarfa
METAR for Bouarfa airport - GMFB
GMFB 141400Z 24016KT 9999 BKN030 36/01 Q1021 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Bouarfa Airport (Morocco)
METAR issued by GMFB on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 342 hours and -20102 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 36 °C = 97 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 11% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Bouarfa airport - GMFB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Boudghene Ben Ali Lotfi airport (DAOR) at 100 km↑
nearest airports to Bouarfa
- for Bechar Oukda airport (DAOC) at 61 mile↑
- for Boudghene Ben Ali Lotfi airport (DAOR) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mecheria airport (DAAY) at 123 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Er-Rachidia airport (GMFK) at 146 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oujda Angads airport (GMFO) at 157 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Taza airport (GMFZ) at 164 mile↑
- for Zenata Messali el Hadj airport (DAON) at 176 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nador International airport (GMMW) at 181 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Taouima Nador airport (GMFN) at 190 mile↑
- for Ifrane airport (GMFI) at 196 mile↑
- for El Bayadh airport (DAOY) at 197 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saiss Fez airport (GMFF) at 199 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Melilla airport (GEML) at 199 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sidi Bel Abbes airport (DAOS) at 200 mile↑
- for Fes Sefrou airport (GMFU) at 201 mile↑
- for Al Hoceima airport (GMTA) at 213 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghriss airport (DAOV) at 223 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bassatine airport (GMFM) at 225 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oran Tafaroui airport (DAOL) at 225 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oran Es Senia airport (DAOO) at 229 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)