Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Laayoune airport (Western Sahara) / OACI GMML/ IATA EUN
Laayoune is located close to El Aaiún, Laayoune / El Aaiun at 1 mile↑, Ad Dchira at 13 mile↑, Tarfaya at 57 mile↑, Giniginámar at 89 mile↑, Tarajalejo at 90 mile↑, Solana Matorral at 92 mile↑, Antigua at 93 mile↑, Tesejerague at 95 mile↑, Tuineje at 96 mile↑, El Matorral at 97 mile↑,
63 m = 207 ft
- runway 02/20 : 2701 m = 8861 ft
- runway 04/22 : 2500 m = 8202 ft
aerial view of Laayoune
METAR for Laayoune airport - GMML
GMML 160100Z 01011KT 5000 OVC020 19/18 Q1014 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Laayoune Airport (Western Sahara)
METAR issued by GMML on Sunday 16th of May 2021 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 3 hours and 4 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 10°.
Clouds : overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Laayoune airport - GMML
GMML 152300Z 1600/1706 35012KT 5000 OVC020
Decoded TAF for Laayoune Airport (Western Sahara)
TAF issued by GMML on Sunday 16th of May 2021 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 5 hours and 4 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 16th of May 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of May 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
1600/1706 35012KT 5000 OVC020
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 350°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m
NOTAM for Laayoune Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Wednesday 12th of May 2021 at 12:30 to Thursday 12th of August 2021 at 23:59
A) GMML B) 2105121230 C) 2108112359
E) BIRD HAZARD AT AIRPORT GMML
CREATED: 12 May 2021 12:30:00
NOTAM Distance measuring equipment / valid from Saturday 20th of February 2021 at 18:02 to Friday 21st of May 2021 at 23:59
A) GMML B) 2102201802 C) 2105202359
E) GLIDE PATH/DME FRQ 330.200 MHZ (CH44X) AIRPORT GMML U/S
CREATED: 20 Feb 2021 18:02:00
nearest airports to Laayoune
- for Fuerteventura airport (GCFV) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Smara airport (GMMA) at 99 mile↑
- for Arrecife Lanzarote airport (GCRR) at 126 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Las Palmas Gran Canaria airport (GCLP) at 143 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for El Berriel Gran Canaria airport (GCLB) at 147 mile↑
- for Tan-Tan Plage Blanche airport (GMAT) at 154 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bir Moghrein airport (GQPT) at 167 mile↑
- for Tenerife Norte airport (GCXO) at 212 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)