Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Tanga airport (Tanzania) / ICAO HTTG/ IATA TGT
Tanga airport (Tanzania) is located close to Tanga, Masiwani at 1 mile↑, Tanga at 3 mile↑, Majengo at 7 mile↑, Mlalo at 15 mile↑, Muheza at 20 mile↑, Pangani at 25 mile↑, Maramba at 31 mile↑, Shimoni at 37 mile↑, Wete at 45 mile↑, Nungwi at 47 mile↑,
Elevation : 39 m = 128 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1268 m = 4160 ft
aerial view of Tanga
METAR for Tanga airport - HTTG
HTTG 271800Z 16006KT 9999 FEW018 BKN080 25/22 Q1016
Decoded METAR for Tanga Airport (Tanzania)
METAR issued by HTTG on Sunday 27th of June 2021 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 112 days and 2692 hours and -161278 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 160°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m. broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
TAF for Tanga airport - HTTG
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Zanzibar airport (HTZA) at 127 km↑
nearest airports to Tanga
- for Pemba airport (HTPE) at 52 mile↑
- for Mombo airport (HTMO) at 56 mile↑
- for Ukunda airport (HKUK) at 65 mile↑
- for Zanzibar airport (HTZA) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mombasa airport (HKMO) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Same airport (HTSE) at 114 mile↑
- for Dar-es-Salaam airport (HTDA) at 124 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Voi airport (HKVO) at 124 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)