Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Logan County airport (USA) / OACI KAAA
Logan County is located close to Lincoln, Lincoln at 2 mile, Atlanta at 9 mile, Bakerville at 10 mile, Mount Pulaski at 11 mile, Illinois at 12 mile, New Holland at 13 mile, Narita at 14 mile, Richmond at 14 mile, Williamsville at 18 mile, Delavan at 19 mile,
METAR for Logan County airport - KAAA
KAAA 072335Z AUTO 17014G19KT 10SM 24/12 A2963 RMK AO2 T02420117
Decoded METAR for Logan County Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KAAA on Thursday 8th of April 2021 at 23:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 days and 14 hours and 22 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 47% relative humidity.
QNH is 1003 mb = 29.62 inHg
Wind speed is 26 km/h = 14 kt with gusts at 35 km/h = 19 kt, direction is 170°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T02420117
TAF for Logan County airport - KAAA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Capital airport (KSPI) at 46 km↑
NOTAM for Logan County Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Logan County
- for Capital airport (KSPI) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Central Ill Regl airport (KBMI) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Decatur airport (KDEC) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Greater Peoria Regl airport (KPIA) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Taylorville Mun airport (KTAZ) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ingersoll airport (KCTK) at 48 mile↑
- for Jacksonville Mun airport (KIJX) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Univ of Illinois Willard airport (KCMI) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)