Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Anoka Co Blaine airport (USA) / ICAO KANE
Anoka Co Blaine airport (USA) is located close to Minneapolis, Blaine at 2 mile↑, Lexington at 2 mile↑, Mounds View at 3 mile↑, Spring Lake Park at 3 mile↑, Circle Pines at 3 mile↑, Coon Rapids at 4 mile↑, Fridley at 5 mile↑, New Brighton at 6 mile↑, Shoreview at 6 mile↑, Lino Lakes at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 278 m = 912 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1480 m = 4856 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1220 m = 4003 ft
aerial view of Anoka Co Blaine
METAR for Anoka Co Blaine airport - KANE
KANE 171845Z 11006KT 10SM FEW060 29/12 A3015
Decoded METAR for Anoka Co Blaine Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KANE on Saturday 17th of July 2021 at 18:45 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 6 hours and 15 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 35% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : few clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
TAF for Anoka Co Blaine airport - KANE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport (KMSP) at 29 km↑
NOTAM for Anoka Co Blaine Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Blaine
- for Crystal airport at 9 mile↑
- for St. Paul Downtown Holman airport at 16 mile↑
- for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Anoka Co Blaine
- for Crystal airport (KMIC) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St. Paul Downtown Holman airport (KSTP) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport (KMSP) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for South St Paul Mun Fleming airport (KSGS) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Flying Cloud airport (KFCM) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Simenstad Mun airport (KOEO) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cambridge Mun airport (KCBG) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Buffalo Municipal airport (KCFE) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)