Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Ft Irwin Barstow airport (USA) / ICAO KBYS/ IATA BYS
Ft Irwin Barstow airport (USA) is located close to Fort Irwin, Barstow, Fort Irwin at 3 mile↑, Goldstone at 16 mile↑, Minneola at 31 mile↑, Barstow at 34 mile↑, Barstow Heights at 37 mile↑, Lenwood at 39 mile↑, Spangler at 50 mile↑, Searles Valley at 55 mile↑, Bell Mountain at 56 mile↑, Boron at 61 mile↑,
Elevation : 716 m = 2349 ft
- runway 04/22 : 2896 m = 9501 ft
- runway 13/31 : 1768 m = 5801 ft
aerial view of Ft Irwin Barstow
METAR for Ft Irwin Barstow airport - KBYS
KBYS 071358Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR M03/M08 A2990 RMK AO2 SLP130 T10281084 $
Decoded METAR for Ft Irwin Barstow Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBYS on Friday 7th of January 2022 at 13:58 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18 days and 435 hours and -25891 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is -3 °C = 27 °F and dew point is -8 °C = 18 °F . This correspond to 68% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=130 T10281084 $
TAF for Ft Irwin Barstow airport - KBYS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Barstow Daggett airport (KDAG) at 50 km↑
nearest airports to Ft Irwin Barstow
- for Barstow Daggett airport (KDAG) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Apple Valley airport (KAPV) at 58 mile↑
- for Southern California Intl airport (KVCV) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for China Lakes NAWS airport (KNID) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Inyokern airport (KIYK) at 72 mile↑
- for Twentynine Palms EAF airport (KNXP) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edwards Air Force Base airport (KEDW) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mojave airport (KMHV) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)