Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Cuyahoga airport (USA) / ICAO KCGF/ IATA CGF
Cuyahoga airport (USA) is located close to Cleveland, White Hill at 1 mile↑, Highland Heights at 1 mile↑, Richmond Heights at 1 mile↑, Mayfield at 3 mile↑, Euclid at 3 mile↑, Lyndhurst at 3 mile↑, Wickliffe at 3 mile↑, South Euclid at 3 mile↑, Mayfield Heights at 3 mile↑, Willoughby Hills at 4 mile↑,
Elevation : 268 m = 879 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1555 m = 5102 ft
aerial view of Cuyahoga
METAR for Cuyahoga airport - KCGF
KCGF 110855Z AUTO 19007KT 10SM CLR 17/10 A3012 RMK AO2 T01710098
Decoded METAR for Cuyahoga Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCGF on Saturday 11th of September 2021 at 08:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 days and 300 hours and -17251 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 63% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 190°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T01710098
TAF for Cuyahoga airport - KCGF
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cleveland Hopkins Intl airport (KCLE) at 35 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in White Hill
- for Willoughby Lost Nation airport at 10 mile↑
- for Burke Lakefront airport at 11 mile↑
nearest airports to Cuyahoga
- for Willoughby Lost Nation airport (KLNN) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Burke Lakefront airport (KBKL) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cleveland Hopkins Intl airport (KCLE) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Portage County airport (KPOV) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akron Fulton Intl airport (KAKR) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lorain Co Regl airport (KLPR) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ashtabula Co airport (KHZY) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akron Canton Regl airport (KCAK) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)