Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Cook airport (USA) / ICAO KCQM
Cook airport (USA) is located close to Cook, Mountain Iron at 20 mile↑, Parkville at 21 mile↑, Virginia at 22 mile↑, Buyck at 22 mile↑, Chisholm at 25 mile↑, McKinley at 25 mile↑, Gilbert at 25 mile↑, Eveleth at 26 mile↑, Wilpen at 27 mile↑, Aurora at 29 mile↑,
Elevation : 404 m = 1325 ft
- runway 13/31 : 975 m = 3199 ft
- runway 07/25 : 479 m = 1572 ft
aerial view of Cook
METAR for Cook airport - KCQM
KCQM 221755Z AUTO 17004KT 10SM SCT015 BKN075 24/19 A3002 RMK AO2 LTG DSNT
Decoded METAR for Cook Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCQM on Thursday 22nd of July 2021 at 17:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 61 days and 1485 hours and -87804 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m. broken at 7500 ft = 2290 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor LTG D snow T
TAF for Cook airport - KCQM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Chisholm Hibbing airport (KHIB) at 50 km↑
nearest airports to Cook
- for Orr Regl airport (KORB) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eveleth Virginia airport (KEVM) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chisholm Hibbing airport (KHIB) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ely Mun airport (KELO) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bigfork Mun airport (KFOZ) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grand Rapids Itasca Co airport (KGPZ) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Falls Intl airport (KINL) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Frances Muni airport (CYAG) at 67 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)