Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Custer Co airport (USA) / OACI KCUT
Custer Co is located close to Custer, Custer at 2 miles, Hot Springs at 22 miles, Colonial Pine Hills at 24 miles, Ajax at 25 miles, Wildwood Addition at 27 miles, Newcastle at 30 miles, Rapid City at 31 miles, Rapid Valley at 33 miles, Blackhawk at 33 miles, Heppner at 34 miles,
METAR for Custer Co airport - KCUT
KCUT 172053Z AUTO 27010KT 10SM BKN100 01/M09 A2979 RMK AO2 SLP113 T00061089 58033
Decoded METAR for Custer Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCUT on Sunday 17th of January 2021 at 20:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 47 days and 19 hours and 37 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is -9 °C = 16 °F . This correspond to 47% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=113 T00061089 58033
TAF for Custer Co airport - KCUT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Rapid City Regl airport (KRAP) at 57 km↑
NOTAM for Custer Co Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Custer Co
- for Hot Springs Mun airport (KHSR) at 28 miles↑
- for Rapid City Regl airport (KRAP) at 35 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Mondell airport (KECS) at 36 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ellsworth AFB airport (KRCA) at 38 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Black Hills Ice airport (KSPF) at 52 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Chadron airport (KCDR) at 67 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Belle Fourche airport (KEFC) at 70 miles↑
- for Pine Ridge airport (KIEN) at 74 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)