Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Sky Harbor airport (USA) / ICAO KDYT
Sky Harbor airport (USA) is located close to Duluth, Superior at 3 mile↑, South Superior at 4 mile↑, Duluth at 5 mile↑, Proctor at 9 mile↑, Hermantown at 11 mile↑, Arnold at 11 mile↑, Bel Air Mobile Manor at 11 mile↑, Black River at 12 mile↑, Esko at 15 mile↑, Carlton at 19 mile↑,
Elevation : 186 m = 610 ft
- runway 13W/31W : 3048 m = 10000 ft
- runway 09W/27W : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 14/32 : 930 m = 3051 ft
aerial view of Sky Harbor
METAR for Sky Harbor airport - KDYT
KDYT 161835Z AUTO 26016G31KT 9SM UP BKN027 OVC031 M06/M10 A2961 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Sky Harbor Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KDYT on Thursday 16th of December 2021 at 18:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 41 days and 989 hours and -59026 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -6 °C = 21 °F and dew point is -10 °C = 14 °F . This correspond to 73% relative humidity.
QNH is 1003 mb = 29.62 inHg
Wind speed is 30 km/h = 16 kt with gusts at 57 km/h = 31 kt, direction is 260°.
Clouds : broken at 2700 ft = 820 m. overcast at 3100 ft = 940 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Sky Harbor airport - KDYT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Duluth airport (KDLH) at 18 km↑
nearest airports to Sky Harbor
- for Bong airport (KSUW) at 3 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Duluth airport (KDLH) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cloquet Carlton Co airport (KCOQ) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Helgeson airport (KTWM) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Solon Springs Mun airport (KOLG) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Moose Lake Carlton Co airport (KMZH) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Silver Bay airport (KBFW) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eveleth Virginia airport (KEVM) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)