Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Friday Harbour airport (USA) / OACI KFHR/ IATA FRD
Friday Harbour is located close to Friday Harbor, Friday Harbor at 1 miles, Oak Bay at 14 miles, Maplewood at 16 miles, Victoria at 17 miles, Central Saanich at 18 miles, Esquimalt at 19 miles, Anacortes at 19 miles, Sidney at 19 miles, Brentwood Bay at 20 miles, Ault Field at 20 miles,
METAR for Friday Harbour airport - KFHR
KFHR 010153Z AUTO 00000KT 4SM BR OVC003 08/07 A3008 RMK AO2 SLP186 T00780072 TSNO $
Decoded METAR for Friday Harbour Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KFHR on Friday 1st of January 2021 at 01:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 64 days and 15 hours and 40 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : overcast at 300 ft = 90 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=186 T00780072 T snow O $
TAF for Friday Harbour airport - KFHR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base airport (CYWH) at 29 km↑
NOTAM for Friday Harbour Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Friday Harbour
- for Orcas Is airport (KORS) at 14 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base airport (CYWH) at 18 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Esquimalt airport (CYPF) at 18 miles↑aéroport fermé
- for Victoria Intl airport (CYYJ) at 20 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Whidbey Is NAS airport (KNUW) at 21 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for AJ Eisenberg airport (KOKH) at 25 miles↑
- for Skagit Regional airport (KBVS) at 28 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Bellingham airport (KBLI) at 29 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)