Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Frankfort Dow Memorial Field airport (USA) / ICAO KFKS
Frankfort Dow Memorial Field airport (USA) is located close to Frankfort, Frankfort at 2 mile↑, Beulah at 5 mile↑, Glen Arbor at 22 mile↑, Newland at 22 mile↑, Manistee at 27 mile↑, Greilickville at 30 mile↑, Traverse City at 30 mile↑, Town and Country Mobile Village at 30 mile↑, Kingsley at 33 mile↑, Leland at 35 mile↑,
Elevation : 193 m = 633 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1234 m = 4049 ft
aerial view of Frankfort Dow Memorial Field
METAR for Frankfort Dow Memorial Field airport - KFKS
KFKS 022135Z AUTO 36005KT 10SM CLR 22/10 A3014 RMK AO2 T02220099
Decoded METAR for Frankfort Dow Memorial Field Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KFKS on Thursday 2nd of September 2021 at 21:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18 days and 434 hours and -25908 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 46% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 360°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T02220099
TAF for Frankfort Dow Memorial Field airport - KFKS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Manistee Co Blacker airport (KMBL) at 39 km↑
NOTAM for Frankfort Dow Memorial Field Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Frankfort Dow Memorial Field
- for Manistee Co Blacker airport (KMBL) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cherry Capital airport (KTVC) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wexford Co airport (KCAD) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mason Co airport (KLDM) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Antrim airport (KACB) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nartron airport (KRCT) at 60 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Door Co Cherryland airport (KSUE) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Charlevoix airport (KCVX) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)