Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Claremore Regional airport (USA) / OACI KGCM
Claremore Regional is located close to Claremore, Justice at 5 mile, Claremore at 8 mile, Pryor at 9 mile, Inola at 10 mile, Chouteau at 11 mile, Bushyhead at 12 mile, Verdigris at 12 mile, Keith at 14 mile, Mazie at 14 mile, Catoosa at 16 mile,
METAR for Claremore Regional airport - KGCM
KGCM 121835Z AUTO 22003KT 5SM -DZ OVC016 18/16 A3022 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Claremore Regional Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KGCM on Friday 12th of March 2021 at 18:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 38 days and 13 hours and 49 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 220°.
Clouds : overcast at 1600 ft = 490 m.
light intensity drizzle
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Claremore Regional airport - KGCM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Tulsa Intl airport (KTUL) at 38 km↑
NOTAM for Claremore Regional Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Claremore Regional
- for Tulsa Intl airport (KTUL) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jones Jr airport (KRVS) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tahlequah Municipal airport (KTQH) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for William R. Pogue Municipal airport (KOWP) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bartlesville airport (KBVO) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Davis airport (KMKO) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grove Municipal airport (KGMJ) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Okmulgee Mun airport (KOKM) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)