Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Greeneville Greene Co airport (USA) / OACI KGCY/ IATA GCY
Greeneville Greene Co airport is located close to Greeneville, Greeneville at 3.6 km, Tusculum at 5.4 km, Mosheim at 13 km, Rogersville at 29 km, Fall Branch at 30 km, Surgoinsville at 31 km, Jonesborough at 33 km, Banner Hill at 36 km, Erwin at 36 km, Midway at 37 km,
Altitude for Greeneville Greene Co airport
490 m = 1608 ft
Around Greeneville Greene Co airport
- for Hawkins Co airport (KRVN) at 30 km↑
- for Tri Cities Regl Tn Va airport (KTRI) METAR & TAF at 48 km↑
- for Moore Murrell airport (KMOR) METAR & TAF at 50 km↑
- for Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge airport (KGKT) METAR & TAF at 74 km↑
- for Asheville airport (KAVL) METAR & TAF at 88 km↑
Runways for Greeneville Greene Co airport
- Runway 05/23 : 1921 m = 6302 ft
Current weather for for Greeneville Greene Co airport - KGCY
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Greeneville at 3.6 km, Tusculum at 5.4 km, Mosheim at 13 km, Rogersville at 29 km, Fall Branch at 30 km, Surgoinsville at 31 km, Jonesborough at 33 km, Banner Hill at 36 km, Erwin at 36 km, Midway at 37 km,
METAR for Greeneville Greene Co airport - KGCY
KGCY 161635Z AUTO 06006G14KT 10SM BKN037 OVC055 18/10 A3027 RMK A01
Decoded METAR for Greeneville Greene Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KGCY on Tuesday 16th of June 2020 at 16:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 23 days and 8 hours and 3 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 18°C = 64 °F and dew point is 10°C = 50 °F . This correspond to 60% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 hPa = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 6 kt = 11 km/h with gusts at 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 60°.
Clouds : Broken at 3700 ft = 1130 m. Overcast at 5500 ft = 1680 m.
TAF for Greeneville Greene Co airport - KGCY
NOTAM for Greeneville Greene Co Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)