Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Gregg Co airport (USA) / ICAO KGGG/ IATA GGG
Gregg Co airport (USA) is located close to Longview, Longview at 8 mile↑, Kilgore at 10 mile↑, Hallsville at 12 mile↑, Tatum at 12 mile↑, White Oak at 13 mile↑, Liberty City at 14 mile↑, Henderson at 17 mile↑, Gladewater at 17 mile↑, Overton at 17 mile↑, Marshall at 23 mile↑,
Elevation : 111 m = 364 ft
- runway 13/31 : 3048 m = 10000 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1862 m = 6109 ft
aerial view of Gregg Co
METAR for Gregg Co airport - KGGG
KGGG 121653Z 24009KT 10SM CLR 14/M02 A3033 RMK AO2 SLP271 T01391017
Decoded METAR for Gregg Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KGGG on Wednesday 12th of January 2022 at 16:53 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 343 hours and -20147 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 33% relative humidity.
QNH is 1027 mb = 30.33 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 240°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=271 T01391017
TAF for Gregg Co airport - KGGG
KGGG 121720Z 1218/1318 23006KT P6SM SKC
Decoded TAF for Gregg Co Airport (USA)
TAF issued by KGGG on Wednesday 12th of January 2022 at 17:20 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 14 days and 6 hours and 46 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 12th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
1218/1318 23006KT P6SM SKC
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 230°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
nearest airports to Gregg Co
- for Rusk County airport (KRFI) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Harrison Co airport (KASL) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fox Stephens Field Gilmer Municipal airport (KJXI) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tyler Pounds airport (KTYR) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cherokee Co airport (KJSO) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mount Pleasant Regional airport (KOSA) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shreveport Regl airport (KSHV) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wood County airport (KJDD) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)