Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC East Hampton airport (USA) / ICAO KHTO/ IATA HTO
East Hampton airport (USA) is located close to East Hampton, Bridgehampton at 3 mile↑, East Hampton North at 3 mile↑, Sag Harbor at 3 mile↑, East Hampton at 4 mile↑, Northwest Harbor at 4 mile↑, Noyack at 5 mile↑, Watermill at 5 mile↑, Amagansett at 6 mile↑, Springs at 6 mile↑, Water Mill at 7 mile↑, North Sea at 9 mile↑, Shelter Island at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 17 m = 56 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1297 m = 4255 ft
- runway 16/34 : 678 m = 2224 ft
aerial view of East Hampton
METAR for East Hampton airport - KHTO
KHTO 122235Z AUTO 10008KT 10SM OVC005 18/16 A3031 RMK AO2 T01750161
Decoded METAR for East Hampton Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHTO on Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 22:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 130 hours and -7175 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1026 mb = 30.3 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 100°.
Clouds : overcast at 500 ft = 150 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T01750161
TAF for East Hampton airport - KHTO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Groton New London airport (KGON) at 45 km↑
nearest airports to East Hampton
- for Montauk airport (KMTP) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for The Gabreski airport (KFOK) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Groton New London airport (KGON) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chester airport (KSNC) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Brookhaven airport (KHWV) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Westerly State airport (KWST) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Block Island airport (KBID) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tweed New Haven airport (KHVN) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Naval Auxiliary Air Station Charlestown airport (KALF) at 41 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Long Island MacArthur airport (KISP) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sikorsky Meml airport (KBDR) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Meriden Markham Mun airport (KMMK) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Windham airport (KIJD) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hartford airport (KHFD) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Waterbury Oxford airport (KOXC) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quonset Point Air National Guard Station airport (KOQU) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Danielson airport (KLZD) at 62 mile↑
- for Republic airport (KFRG) at 63 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Newport State airport (KUUU) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Green State airport (KPVD) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)