Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Windham airport (USA) / ICAO KIJD
Windham airport (USA) is located close to Willimantic, Willimantic at 3 mile↑, Mansfield City at 3 mile↑, Windham at 3 mile↑, South Windham at 4 mile↑, Storrs at 6 mile↑, South Coventry at 7 mile↑, Coventry Lake at 8 mile↑, Baltic at 10 mile↑, Hebron at 11 mile↑, Lisbon at 13 mile↑,
Elevation : 75 m = 246 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1304 m = 4278 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1234 m = 4049 ft
- runway 18/36 : 853 m = 2799 ft
aerial view of Windham
METAR for Windham airport - KIJD
KIJD 120901Z AUTO 00000KT 2 1/2SM -RA BR OVC003 20/20 A3007 RMK AO2 P0001 T02000200
Decoded METAR for Windham Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KIJD on Monday 12th of July 2021 at 09:01 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 72 days and 1734 hours and -103677 minutes ago.
Visibility is 4 km = 3 sm.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : overcast at 300 ft = 90 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor P0001 T02000200
TAF for Windham airport - KIJD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bradley Intl airport (KBDL) at 47 km↑
nearest airports to Windham
- for Danielson airport (KLZD) at 15 mile↑
- for Hartford airport (KHFD) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bradley Intl airport (KBDL) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Groton New London airport (KGON) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chester airport (KSNC) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Westerly State airport (KWST) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Westover Air Force Base Chicopee Falls airport (KCEF) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Naval Auxiliary Air Station Charlestown airport (KALF) at 37 mile↑aéroport fermé
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)