Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Klamath Falls airport (USA) / ICAO KLMT/ IATA LMT
Klamath Falls airport (USA) is located close to Klamath Falls, Falcon Heights at 2 mile↑, Altamont at 4 mile↑, Klamath Falls at 5 mile↑, Tulelake at 19 mile↑, Ashland at 50 mile↑, Montague at 50 mile↑, Talent at 54 mile↑, Yreka at 55 mile↑, Phoenix at 56 mile↑, Eagle Point at 59 mile↑,
Elevation : 1248 m = 4094 ft
- runway 14/32 : 3140 m = 10302 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1603 m = 5259 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1573 m = 5161 ft
aerial view of Klamath Falls
METAR for Klamath Falls airport - KLMT
KLMT 121153Z AUTO 36004KT 7SM CLR M03/M04 A3035 RMK AO2 SLP286 I6001 T10281044 10000 21044 58005
Decoded METAR for Klamath Falls Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KLMT on Wednesday 12th of January 2022 at 11:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 246 hours and -14378 minutes ago.
Visibility is 11 km = 7 sm.
Temperature is -3 °C = 27 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1028 mb = 30.36 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 360°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=286 I6001 T10281044 10000 21044 58005
TAF for Klamath Falls airport - KLMT
KLMT 121120Z 1212/1312 VRB03KT P6SM BKN200
Decoded TAF for Klamath Falls Airport (USA)
TAF issued by KLMT on Wednesday 12th of January 2022 at 11:20 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 10 days and 6 hours and 55 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 12th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
1212/1312 VRB03KT P6SM BKN200
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
broken at 20000 ft = 6100 m
nearest airports to Klamath Falls
- for Siskiyou Co airport (KSIY) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rogue Valley Intl Medford airport (KMFR) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lake Co airport (KLKV) at 68 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alturas Mun airport (KAAT) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Roseburg Regl airport (KRBG) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Redding Mun airport (KRDD) at 117 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bend Mun airport (KBDN) at 137 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Susanville Mun airport (KSVE) at 137 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)