Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Bowman airport (USA) / OACI KLOU/ IATA LOU
Bowman is located close to Louisville, Kingsley at 1 mile, Saint Matthews at 2 mile, West Buechel at 2 mile, Buechel at 2 mile, Beechwood Village at 3 mile, Saint Regis Park at 3 mile, Indian Hills at 3 mile, Windy Hills at 4 mile, Indian Hills Cherokee Section at 4 mile, Audubon Park at 4 mile,
METAR for Bowman airport - KLOU
KLOU 021153Z 16005KT 10SM CLR 16/07 A2990 RMK AO2 SLP122 T01560072 10161 20139 57000
Decoded METAR for Bowman Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KLOU on Sunday 2nd of May 2021 at 11:53 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 18 hours and 26 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 160°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=122 T01560072 10161 20139 57000
TAF for Bowman airport - KLOU
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Louisville Intl Standiford airport (KSDF) at 8.7 km↑
NOTAM for Bowman Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM / valid from Saturday 1st of May 2021 at 12:48 to Sunday 16th of May 2021 at 12:47
CREATED: 01 May 2021 12:48:00
NOTAM / valid from Saturday 1st of May 2021 at 22:20 to Saturday 15th of May 2021 at 04:00
CREATED: 30 Apr 2021 22:20:00
NOTAM / valid from Wednesday 21st of April 2021 at 15:33 to Friday 7th of May 2021 at 23:59
CREATED: 21 Apr 2021 15:39:00
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 20th of April 2021 at 19:42 to Wednesday 5th of May 2021 at 19:41
CREATED: 20 Apr 2021 19:42:00
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 16th of March 2021 at 16:46
CREATED: 16 Mar 2021 16:46:00
nearest airports to Bowman
- for Louisville Intl Standiford airport (KSDF) at 5 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clark Co airport (KJVY) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Godman AAF Ft. Knox airport (KFTK) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Samuels airport (KBRY) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Madison Mun airport (KIMS) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Addington airport (KEKX) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Capital City airport (KFFT) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Freeman Mun airport (KSER) at 50 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)