Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Metter Mun airport (USA) / OACI KMHP
Metter Mun airport is located close to Metter, Metter at 3.1 km, Twin City at 24 km, Claxton at 29 km, Statesboro at 29 km, Lyons at 30 km, Northpoint Mobile Home Park at 31 km, Reidsville at 32 km, Santa Claus at 33 km, Swainsboro at 34 km, Vidalia at 36 km,
Altitude for Metter Mun airport
60 m = 197 ft
Around Metter Mun airport
- for Claxton Evans airport (KCWV) METAR & TAF at 28 km↑
- for Vidalia Mun airport (KVDI) METAR & TAF at 34 km↑
- for Statesboro Mun airport (KTBR) METAR & TAF at 34 km↑
- for Reidsville airport (KRVJ) at 36 km↑
- for Emanuel Co airport (KSBO) METAR & TAF at 38 km↑
Runways for Metter Mun airport
- Runway 10/28 : 1101 m = 3612 ft
Current weather for for Metter Mun airport - KMHP
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Metter at 3.1 km, Twin City at 24 km, Claxton at 29 km, Statesboro at 29 km, Lyons at 30 km, Northpoint Mobile Home Park at 31 km, Reidsville at 32 km, Santa Claus at 33 km, Swainsboro at 34 km, Vidalia at 36 km,
METAR for Metter Mun airport - KMHP
KMHP 080615Z AUTO 00000KT 5SM BR OVC009 24/24 A2991 RMK AO2 T02410238
Decoded METAR for Metter Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KMHP on Wednesday 8th of July 2020 at 06:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 hours and 22 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
Temperature is 24°C = 75 °F and dew point is 24°C = 75 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 hPa = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 0 kt = 0 km/h, direction is 0°.
Clouds : Overcast at 900 ft = 270 m.
Remarks AO2 T02410238
TAF for Metter Mun airport - KMHP
NOTAM for Metter Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)