Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Port Angeles CGAS airport (USA) / OACI KNOW
Port Angeles CGAS is located close to Port Angeles, Port Angeles at 2 mile↑, Port Angeles East at 3 mile↑, R Corner at 7 mile↑, King Hill at 10 mile↑, Sequim at 15 mile↑, Metchosin at 18 mile↑, Victoria at 20 mile↑, Colwood at 20 mile↑, Glen Lake at 21 mile↑, Esquimalt at 21 mile↑,
Elevation : 4 m = 13 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1372 m = 4500 ft
aerial view of Port Angeles CGAS
METAR for Port Angeles CGAS airport - KNOW
KNOW 261115Z AUTO 28007KT 10SM OVC028 10/08 A3018 RMK AO2 T00990075
Decoded METAR for Port Angeles CGAS Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KNOW on Wednesday 26th of May 2021 at 11:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 27 days and 22 hours and 28 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 280°.
Clouds : overcast at 2800 ft = 850 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T00990075
TAF for Port Angeles CGAS airport - KNOW
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Fairchild airport (KCLM) at 6.8 km↑
NOTAM for Port Angeles CGAS Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Port Angeles CGAS
- for Fairchild airport (KCLM) at 4 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base airport (CYWH) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Esquimalt airport (CYPF) at 20 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Friday Harbour airport (KFHR) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for AJ Eisenberg airport (KOKH) at 35 mile↑
- for Victoria Intl airport (CYYJ) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coupeville OLF airport (KNRA) at 36 mile↑
- for Whidbey Is NAS airport (KNUW) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)