Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Port Angeles CGAS airport (USA) / OACI KNOW
Port Angeles CGAS is located close to Port Angeles, Port Angeles at 2 miles, Port Angeles East at 3 miles, R Corner at 7 miles, King Hill at 10 miles, Sequim at 15 miles, Metchosin at 18 miles, Victoria at 20 miles, Colwood at 20 miles, Glen Lake at 21 miles, Esquimalt at 21 miles,
METAR for Port Angeles CGAS airport - KNOW
KNOW 112215Z AUTO 03007G14KT 10SM OVC027 M01/M05 A3013 RMK AO2 T10151053
Decoded METAR for Port Angeles CGAS Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KNOW on Thursday 11th of February 2021 at 22:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 8 hours and 58 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is -1 °C = 30 °F and dew point is -5 °C = 23 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt with gusts at 26 km/h = 14 kt, direction is 30°.
Clouds : overcast at 2700 ft = 820 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T10151053
TAF for Port Angeles CGAS airport - KNOW
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Fairchild airport (KCLM) at 6.8 km↑
NOTAM for Port Angeles CGAS Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Port Angeles CGAS
- for Fairchild airport (KCLM) at 4 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base airport (CYWH) at 20 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Esquimalt airport (CYPF) at 20 miles↑aéroport fermé
- for Friday Harbour airport (KFHR) at 32 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for AJ Eisenberg airport (KOKH) at 35 miles↑
- for Victoria Intl airport (CYYJ) at 35 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Coupeville OLF airport (KNRA) at 36 miles↑
- for Whidbey Is NAS airport (KNUW) at 38 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)