Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Rusk Co airport (USA) / OACI KRCX
Rusk Co is located close to Ladysmith, Ladysmith at 6 mile↑, Cornell at 24 mile↑, Phillips at 32 mile↑, Chetek at 34 mile↑, Ogema at 34 mile↑, Rice Lake at 36 mile↑, Queenstown at 36 mile↑, Bloomer at 36 mile↑, Cameron at 37 mile↑, Little Round Lake at 37 mile↑,
Elevation : 377 m = 1237 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1219 m = 4000 ft
- runway 01/19 : 975 m = 3200 ft
aerial view of Rusk Co
METAR for Rusk Co airport - KRCX
KRCX 280735Z AUTO 03007KT 10SM 03/M02 A3022 RMK AO2 T00301025
Decoded METAR for Rusk Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KRCX on Friday 28th of May 2021 at 07:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 28 days and 5 hours and 34 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 3 °C = 37 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 30°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T00301025
TAF for Rusk Co airport - KRCX
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sawyer Co airport (KHYR) at 68 km↑
NOTAM for Rusk Co Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Rusk Co
- for Price Co airport (KPBH) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rice Lake airport (KRIE) at 35 mile↑
- for Rice Lake Regl Carl's airport (KRPD) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Park Falls Mun airport (KPKF) at 42 mile↑
- for Sawyer Co airport (KHYR) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Taylor Co airport (KMDZ) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shell Lake Mun airport (KSSQ) at 47 mile↑
- for Cumberland Mun airport (KUBE) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)