Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Black Hills Ice airport (USA) / OACI KSPF/ IATA SPF
Black Hills Ice is located close to Spearfish, Spearfish at 4 miles, North Spearfish at 6 miles, Deadwood at 8 miles, Lead at 9 miles, Belle Fourche at 14 miles, Sturgis at 14 miles, Roubaix at 15 miles, Buckhorn at 28 miles, Summerset at 30 miles, Sundance at 30 miles,
METAR for Black Hills Ice airport - KSPF
KSPF 212115Z AUTO 33008G16KT 10SM CLR M00/M11 A3001 RMK AO2 PWINO
Decoded METAR for Black Hills Ice Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KSPF on Thursday 21st of January 2021 at 21:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 36 days and 21 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 0°C = 32 °F and dew point is -11°C = 12 °F . This correspond to 43% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 hPa = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 8 kt = 15 km/h with gusts at 16 kt = 30 km/h, direction is 330°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor PWINO
TAF for Black Hills Ice airport - KSPF
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ellsworth AFB airport (KRCA) at 66 km↑
NOTAM for Black Hills Ice Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Black Hills Ice
- for Belle Fourche airport (KEFC) at 18 miles↑
- for Ellsworth AFB airport (KRCA) at 41 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Rapid City Regl airport (KRAP) at 47 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Mondell airport (KECS) at 49 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Custer Co airport (KCUT) at 52 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Hot Springs Mun airport (KHSR) at 79 miles↑
- for Gillette Campbell Co airport (KGCC) at 87 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Chadron airport (KCDR) at 119 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)