Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM San Carlos airport (USA) / ICAO KSQL/ IATA SQL
San Carlos airport (USA) is located close to San Carlos, San Carlos at 1 mile↑, Belmont at 2 mile↑, Redwood City at 2 mile↑, Emerald Lake Hills at 3 mile↑, Foster City at 3 mile↑, North Fair Oaks at 4 mile↑, Atherton at 5 mile↑, Highlands-Baywood Park at 5 mile↑, San Mateo at 5 mile↑, Menlo Park at 5 mile↑,
Elevation : 2 m = 7 ft
- runway 12/30 : 792 m = 2598 ft
aerial view of San Carlos
METAR for San Carlos airport - KSQL
KSQL 281355Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 15/12 A3004 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for San Carlos Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KSQL on Wednesday 28th of July 2021 at 13:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 7 hours and 57 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 82% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for San Carlos airport - KSQL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for San Francisco Intl airport (KSFO) at 16 km↑
NOTAM for San Carlos Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in San Carlos
- for Palo Alto of Santa Clara Co airport at 8 mile↑
- for San Francisco Intl airport at 10 mile↑
- for Hayward airport at 12 mile↑
nearest airports to San Carlos
- for Palo Alto of Santa Clara Co airport (KPAO) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for San Francisco Intl airport (KSFO) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hayward airport (KHWD) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Moffett Federal airport (KNUQ) at 13 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Half Moon Bay airport (KHAF) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oakland airport (KOAK) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Naval Air Station Alameda airport (KNGZ) at 19 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for San Jose Intl airport (KSJC) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)