Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Nut Tree airport (USA) / ICAO KVCB
Nut Tree airport (USA) is located close to Vacaville, Violet at 1 mile↑, Vacaville at 2 mile↑, Hartley at 3 mile↑, Allendale at 5 mile↑, Travis Field at 7 mile↑, Dixon at 9 mile↑, Fairfield at 10 mile↑, Winters at 10 mile↑, Suisun at 10 mile↑, Redbud Park at 14 mile↑,
Elevation : 36 m = 118 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1433 m = 4701 ft
aerial view of Nut Tree
METAR for Nut Tree airport - KVCB
KVCB 020453Z AUTO 23007KT 10SM CLR 23/13 A2980 RMK AO2 SLP090 T02280128
Decoded METAR for Nut Tree Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KVCB on Friday 2nd of July 2021 at 04:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 29 days and 7 hours and 32 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 13 °C = 55 °F . This correspond to 53% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 230°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=090 T02280128
TAF for Nut Tree airport - KVCB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Travis AFB Fairfield airport (KSUU) at 13 km↑
NOTAM for Nut Tree Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Violet
- for Travis AFB Fairfield airport at 8 mile↑
- for University airport at 14 mile↑
- for Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport at 15 mile↑
nearest airports to Nut Tree
- for Travis AFB Fairfield airport (KSUU) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for University airport (KEDU) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport (KDWA) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Napa Co airport (KAPC) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sacramento Executive airport (KSAC) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Buchanan airport (KCCR) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sacramento Intl airport (KSMF) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gnoss airport (KDVO) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)