Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Castellón-Costa Azahar airport (Spain) / ICAO LECH/ IATA CDT
Castellón-Costa Azahar airport (Spain) is located close to Castellón de la Plana, Benlloch at 2 mile↑, Cabanes at 4 mile↑, Mas del Ventero at 6 mile↑, Vall d'Alba at 6 mile↑, Sierra-Engarceran at 6 mile↑, Torreblanca at 7 mile↑, Cuevas de Vinroma at 7 mile↑, Sarratella at 7 mile↑, Mas d’Alentao at 7 mile↑, Les Coves de Vinromà at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 349 m = 1145 ft
aerial view of Castellón-Costa Azahar
METAR for Castellón-Costa Azahar airport - LECH
LECH 250500Z AUTO 06004KT 9000 NCD 21/20 Q1011
Decoded METAR for Castellón-Costa Azahar Airport (Spain)
METAR issued by LECH on Sunday 25th of July 2021 at 05:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 18 hours and 1 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 60°.
TAF for Castellón-Costa Azahar airport - LECH
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Valencia airport (LEVC) at 93 km↑
NOTAM for Castellón-Costa Azahar Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Castellón-Costa Azahar
- for Castellon-De-La-Plana El Grao airport (LECN) at 15 mile↑
- for Valencia airport (LEVC) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teruel airport (LETL) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aeródromo Requena El Rebollar airport (LERE) at 78 mile↑
- for Reus airport (LERS) at 86 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Castejon-De-Monegros Huesca airport (LECJ) at 98 mile↑
- for Lleida-Alguaire airport (LEDA) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Almansa airport (LELM) at 111 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)