Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Gaillac-Lisle-Sur-Tarn airport (France) / OACI LFDG
Gaillac-Lisle-Sur-Tarn airport is located close to Gaillac (France) General weather 5 days forecast is available for Montans at 2 km, Brens at 2.6 km, Gaillac at 2.6 km, Lisle-sur-Tarn at 7.1 km, Cadalen at 9.3 km, Lagrave at 9.5 km, Cahuzac-sur-Vere at 11 km, Coufouleux at 13 km,
Altitude for Gaillac-Lisle-Sur-Tarn airport
136 m = 446 ft
Close to Gaillac-Lisle-Sur-Tarn airport
- for Graulhet-Montdragon airport (LFCQ) at 17 km↑
- for Albi-Le-Sequestre airport (LFCI) at 19 km↑
- for Toulouse-Bourg-St-Bernard airport (LFIT) at 33 km↑
- for Montauban-Ville airport (LFDB) at 43 km↑
- for Toulouse-Lasbordes airport (LFCL) at 45 km↑
Runways for Gaillac-Lisle-Sur-Tarn airport
- Runway 07/25 : 1120 m = 3675 ft
METAR for Gaillac-Lisle-Sur-Tarn airport - LFDG
TAF for Gaillac-Lisle-Sur-Tarn airport - LFDG
VAC for Gaillac-Lisle-Sur-Tarn Airport - LFDG
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Gaillac-Lisle-Sur-Tarn Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)