Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Colmar-Houssen airport (France) / ICAO LFGA/ IATA CMR
Colmar-Houssen airport (France) is located close to Colmar, Houssen, Houssen at 2 mile↑, Colmar at 2 mile↑, Horbourg-Wihr at 3 mile↑, Ingersheim at 3 mile↑, Ostheim at 3 mile↑, Holtzwihr at 3 mile↑, Bennwihr at 3 mile↑, Sigolsheim at 3 mile↑, Ammerschwihr at 4 mile↑, Turckheim at 4 mile↑,
Elevation : 191 m = 627 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1610 m = 5282 ft
aerial view of Colmar-Houssen
METAR for Colmar-Houssen airport - LFGA
LFGA 171000Z AUTO 03004KT 340V080 9999 BKN052 19/12 Q1017
Decoded METAR for Colmar-Houssen Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFGA on Friday 17th of September 2021 at 10:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 hours and 20 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 64% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 30°.
Clouds : broken at 5200 ft = 1580 m.
TAF for Colmar-Houssen airport - LFGA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Lahr airport (EDTL) at 45 km↑
VAC for Colmar-Houssen Airport - LFGA
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Colmar-Houssen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Movement area / valid from Thursday 12th of August 2021 at 09:00 to Sunday 31st of October 2021 at 23:59
Q) LFEE/QMAXX/IV/NBO/A /000/999/4807N00722E005
A) LFGA B) 2108120900 C) 2110302359
E) GRF AVBL :
MON-FRI : 0530-1000, 1200-1500.
SAT-SUN PUB HOLIDAYS: 0630-1100,1200-1600
OUTSIDE THESE HOR : O/R FOR COMMERCIAL FLIGHTS:
MON-FRI : 1000-1200 PPR 6HR EXPLOITANT AD
SAT-SUN PPR 18HR MANAGER AD.
CREATED: 12 Aug 2021 09:01:00
NOTAM Runway / valid from Wednesday 11th of August 2021 at 14:05 to Wednesday 1st of December 2021 at 23:59
Q) LFEE/QMRLT/IV/NBO/A /000/999/4807N00722E005
A) LFGA B) 2108111405 C) 2111302359
E) FIXED WINGS ACFT TKOF PROHIBITED FROM INTERMEDIATE PART OF PAVED
CREATED: 11 Aug 2021 14:05:00
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Houssen
- Station de montagne Le Lac Blanc at 13 mile↑
- Station de montagne Le Tanet at 14 mile↑
- Station de montagne Les Trois Fours at 16 mile↑
- Station de montagne Schnepfenried at 17 mile↑
- Station de montagne La Bresse Hohneck at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Colmar-Houssen
- for Bremgarten airport (EDTG) at 19 mile↑
- for St-Die Remomeix airport (LFGY) at 19 mile↑
- for Freiburg airport (EDTF) at 23 mile↑
- for Altdorf Wallburg airport (EDSW) at 25 mile↑
- for Mulhouse-Habsheim airport (LFGB) at 26 mile↑
- for Lahr airport (EDTL) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Strasbourg-Entzheim airport (LFST) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Offenburg airport (EDTO) at 35 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)