Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Le-Puy-Loudes airport (France) / OACI LFHP/ IATA LPY
Le-Puy-Loudes is located close to Le Puy en Velay, Pralhac at 0 mile, Loudes at 1 mile, Civeyrac at 1 mile, Grazac at 2 mile, Lanthenas at 2 mile, Sanssac-l'Église at 2 mile, Borne at 2 mile, Saint-Jean-de-Nay at 3 mile, Nolhac at 3 mile, Vourzac at 4 mile,
METAR for Le-Puy-Loudes airport - LFHP
LFHP 181100Z AUTO 35010KT CAVOK 08/M03 Q1018
Decoded METAR for Le-Puy-Loudes Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFHP on Sunday 18th of April 2021 at 11:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 hours and 27 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is -3 °C = 27 °F . This correspond to 46% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 350°.
TAF for Le-Puy-Loudes airport - LFHP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for St-Etienne Boutheon airport (LFMH) at 66 km↑
VAC for Le-Puy-Loudes Airport - LFHP
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Le-Puy-Loudes Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Le-Puy-Loudes
- for Brioude-Beaumont airport (LFHR) at 26 mile↑
- for Langogne-Lesperon airport (LFHL) at 27 mile↑
- for Ambert-Le-Poyet airport (LFHT) at 30 mile↑
- for St-Flour-Coltines airport (LFHQ) at 38 mile↑
- for Issoire-Le-Broc airport (LFHA) at 38 mile↑
- for St-Etienne Boutheon airport (LFMH) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mende-Brenoux airport (LFNB) at 42 mile↑
- for St-Galmier airport (LFKM) at 45 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)