Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Rion-Des-Landes airport (France) / OACI LFIL
Rion-Des-Landes airport is located close to Moulins (France) General weather 5 days forecast is available for Rion-des-Landes at 2.9 km, Boos at 3.3 km, Lesgor at 8 km, Laluque at 8.4 km, Beylongue at 9.6 km, Garrosse at 12 km, Carcen-Ponson at 12 km, Villenave at 13 km,
Altitude for Rion-Des-Landes airport
78 m = 256 ft
Close to Rion-Des-Landes airport
- for Dax-Seyresse airport (LFBY) METAR & TAF at 27 km↑
- for Mimizan airport (LFCZ) at 31 km↑
- for Mont-De-Marsan airport (LFBM) METAR & TAF at 35 km↑
- for Biscarrosse-Parentis airport (LFBS) at 52 km↑
- for Aire-Sur-Adour airport (LFDA) at 61 km↑
Runways for Rion-Des-Landes airport
- Runway 05/23 : 1075 m = 3527 ft
METAR for Rion-Des-Landes airport - LFIL
TAF for Rion-Des-Landes airport - LFIL
VAC for Rion-Des-Landes Airport - LFIL
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Rion-Des-Landes Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)